With regional expertise, quality handling and on-time performance, Holland is the leader in next-day delivery in the Midwest. We annually record one of the lowest claims ratios, deliver 99.8% of shipments damage free and have won the Quest for Quality Award annually since its inception.
Of course, being the best in the business takes the best employees in the business. So Holland offers an attractive compensation package, flexible workplace and growth opportunities - all of which make it a great place to build a career. Perks include:
- Competitive pay compared to other leading transportation companies.
- Robust benefits package that includes sick/vacation pay and a 401(k) plan
- Stable business environment as we've been around for 85+ years
- Low turnover with 15-year average employment
- Modern facilities and equipment that are safe and well maintained
- Growth opportunities that recognize employee contributions
- Driver Training Program for those who are missing some endorsements and/or experience, but do have their CDL Class A
- Dock to Driver Training Program allows you to make money while you get your CDL
In response, Holland provides an attractive compensation package and a work environment that is flexible, recognizes your contributions and encourages your involvement in reaching higher levels of safety and success.
If you're looking for more than just a job, you're headed in the right direction.
HIRING OUR MILITARY HEROES
Holland is thankful for your dedicated service. And, we’re eager for you to share your strong values, work ethic and leadership skills as part of the Holland team. In fact, we offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities for those in transition from military to civilian life, as well as veterans, retirees, members of National Guard and Reserve components.
An equal opportunity employer, Holland provides internal development programs that support career growth and advancement, including an Operation Trainee Program and help in earning your CDL. Plus, we proudly partner with organizations such as Crosswalks and FastPort.com to support and hire U.S. military heroes